Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sevvalk
Creator
Creator

How can I say that in the kpi formula, take the values ​​smaller than the date selected on the button?

Hello,

I have buttons. This buttons get the dates example; this year, last year, this week, last week. I want to number of complaints. If the users click the this year button. Kpi calculate the number of complaints received this year and the number of complaints from the previous year that were not investigated. And the happen like that when the users click the this week button. I couldn't do kpi formula. How can I say that in the kpi formula, take the values ​​smaller than the date selected on the button?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You can use the buttons to set the values for vMinDate and vMaxDate variables based on the button.

In your expression, add a set analysis: {<Date={">=$(vMinDate) <=$(vMaxDate)"}>}

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You can use the buttons to set the values for vMinDate and vMaxDate variables based on the button.

In your expression, add a set analysis: {<Date={">=$(vMinDate) <=$(vMaxDate)"}>}

RamanaKumarChintalapati
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @sevvalk ,

As per my understanding , User wants to  click on Present Year Button  , Present year Complaints will show, Like wise user click on this week button, then KPI need to show this week complaints  

That's it right, any thing missed

Please elaborate your requirement.

Thanks!!!

sevvalk
Creator
Creator
Author

Briefly, how can I write the date selected on the button in the formula?