Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom_S
Contributor II
Contributor II

How does QDT handle multiple uploads scheduled at the same time?

I have several data source that need to be uploaded to Qlik Sense SaaS. How does QDT handle the uploads scheduled at the same time? OR, is it best to schedule uploads at different times?

Thanks
Tom 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Tom_S Sorry for the delayed response.

As far as I know, QDT should be able to handle multiple reloads better if you have a dedicated capacity. But if you have multiple reloads at the same time and I would assume that it's going to reload one by one. 

If you don't have a dedicated capacity, it's not going to reload all the apps at the same time. It's to send the request to one of the reload pods and clear the reload one by one as available.

If any issues, please log a case with the support team and we can get some insight from our QDT team on this. 

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Tom_S Sorry for the delayed response.

As far as I know, QDT should be able to handle multiple reloads better if you have a dedicated capacity. But if you have multiple reloads at the same time and I would assume that it's going to reload one by one. 

If you don't have a dedicated capacity, it's not going to reload all the apps at the same time. It's to send the request to one of the reload pods and clear the reload one by one as available.

If any issues, please log a case with the support team and we can get some insight from our QDT team on this. 

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!