Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pal25
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to auto refresh the qliksense dashboard

Hi,

I have created a QLiksense dashboard using a flat file input. I want to understand if there is a way to auto refresh the data so that we dont have to manually load the updated data every time

Is there a way that the new data gets updated in qlik hub automatically the moment new file is generated in the  respective file location

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

I don't know of any way to do this within Qlik. However, it should be fairly easy to do this with an API call to reload the app and an external trigger (whatever generates the file in question could trigger the API call) or some sort of Windows Scheduler check for file updates that would trigger the reload API. The latter, of course, would not be instant, but you could schedule this check as often as you want (every minute, for example) so it'd be fairly close.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Or
MVP
MVP

I don't know of any way to do this within Qlik. However, it should be fairly easy to do this with an API call to reload the app and an external trigger (whatever generates the file in question could trigger the API call) or some sort of Windows Scheduler check for file updates that would trigger the reload API. The latter, of course, would not be instant, but you could schedule this check as often as you want (every minute, for example) so it'd be fairly close.