Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pragya
Creator
Creator

How to choose multiple option in drill down option?

I am trying to create a filter with the drill down hierarchy option. From Master items, I created a new dimension and chose drill down option there. The fields were year, quarter and month. The filter works fine if I choose one year, one quarter than as many months from the option. Lets say i choose one year "2021". It then chooses all four quarters of 2021. If then I choose one quarter from 4 quarters of 2021. Then i can choose the months for that quarter. 

My question is when i choose more than one year  - It does not work further. Could someone please help me to create a filter where i can choose any number of years from 2011 to 2021, than any number of quarters from quarter 1 to quarter 4 and then any months i want please?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

IN that case, you can add 3 fields in the filter panel instead of drilldown field.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Pragya
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Mayil. 
i have 3 fields right now. Due to space constraint, i was working on that. Hope someone could help.