Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

How to get absolute measures in table without constraints of certain dimensional fields

Dear Community,

I have a straight table like below, with offers value and realzied value, hence with offer realization rate. Dimensions are with offer fiscal year and fiscal month included.  when as a complete table, it works fine with each offer realization rate indicated like showed.  But when I try to select one fiscal year or month, the realzation turned into zero.  Because of the constraints of dimensional offer fiscal year was not in same pace with the realized order year possibly.

My question is, how to exclude the constraints from the certain dimensional fields, and only keep the absolute value?

I have seen similar posts somewhere earlier, but I couldn't find them now, look foward to some hints? thanks a lot!

11.jpg

14 Replies
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry, I missed your reply too as I didnt' get the alert as well.
something wrong with the alert system?
I will try to upload a qvf file at soon. thanks!
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@pradosh_thakur  I tried to upload the qvf file as attached, please take a look.

I had deleted other unrelated factors off, and only kept the key fields in.

the objective is to keep the measure of machine quantity unchanged, regardless of selection of fiscalyear.

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dear All, not sure if there is any advices here? thanks!
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Hi  @Vince_CH 

I am sorry i forgot to look at it. Ig you still need me help, drop me a message and i will have a look and get back.

-Pradosh

Learning never stops.
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@pradosh_thakur , yes, the problem is still pending, thanks for the support.