Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get users mapped to Login Access Rules and Apps assigned to them using QRS API?

Currently by using the following QRS Api URL (Relative):

license/useraccesstype/full?filter=(user.userDirectory  ne 'INTERNAL' and quarantined eq false)

-> I get those users who have direct access with tokens to streams and apps, but not the users which are mapped to login access rules(pools).

Though I tried to fetch the users mapped to login access rules using the following QRS Api URL (Relative):

license/loginaccessusage/full?filter=(user.userDirectory  ne 'INTERNAL')

-> Unfortunately by using this API URL I don't get the Login access Rule Users

My question is how can I get the users mapped to login access rules and also the Apps assigned to them?

Any help would be much appreciated on this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Raghul
Former Employee
Former Employee

You could use the same endpoint license/LoginAccessUsage. This gives the users allocated or used Login Tokens. Refer the screenshot of postman for reference.LoginAccessUsage.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If I use the following endpoint:

license/loginaccesstype/full

>I get the 'Login Access Rule' (Pool), but not the user list, users which have 'User Access to this ' {the associated users, as depicted in the following screenshot, PoolUser1 and PoolUser2:

PoolUsers.png

Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated on this.

Raghul
Former Employee
Former Employee

You could use the same endpoint license/LoginAccessUsage. This gives the users allocated or used Login Tokens. Refer the screenshot of postman for reference.LoginAccessUsage.JPG