Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reporting_neu
Creator III
Creator III

How to grant access to the app?

Hello,

at first: I use Qlik Sense Enterprise.

I would like to give a user access to an app. I have already set up access to the stream and the apps via QMC. The person can also log into the hub and see the app. But if he wants to open the app, he receives a message that he does not have permission to open the app.

The user doesn't have access via a Pro license. Only as a normal user.

Can you help me? Do you need more information?

Johannes

4 Replies
David_Fergen
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Reporting_neu,

Thank you for reaching out. You can give a user access to an app. To be able to open and use an app the user needs a license token and access to the app. Does the user have a license token to be able to access the app? You mentioned as well you added in QMC, but might want to still check this guide to make sure you gave everything properly. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

David

reporting_neu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Many thanks for your response.

Unfortunately I do not have the area "User access allocations".

löschen.png

We have access to the AD and have imported around 500 employees. These can also access the hub and also the stream that is shared with them. Unfortunately just not on an app. Then the error message comes as described in the first post.

What can I do? 😞

Prashant_N
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Click on the Professional access allocation there will be a button called allocate click on that a list of AD users will be there search the user that is trying to access the Qlik sense and allocate the license to him and let the user try again. Sure he can access the Qlik app.

Regards,

Prashant

reporting_neu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

But then I issue a professional license that is not intended for normal users. That's not right.