Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pablo_Aimar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

How to selectively display impressions data based on media

Hi,

I understand there could be a number of ways to do this in the frontend or backend.  Many of you may have come across this issue; I've noticed a number of us have worked in the digital marketing sector in this forum.

We track ad impressions for a number of different media.  For some, the 'ad impressions' data that we pull in is accurate.  For others like Facebook, the data is unreliable, and I wish to exclude it from my Qlik Sense reporting dashboard (I use the Enterprise edition).

Following that, another dimenion I'd wish to edit is 'click-through rate'.  I want to exclude facebook results from appearing under this dimension.

How would I quickly exclude Facebook results from these two fields: impressions and click-through rates.  Facebook appears under the field, 'Media'. 

Could you give me pointers to achieve this in the backend and the frontend please?  I've attached our transform script

many thanks,

Pablo

Labels (5)
1 Reply
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

in script there are many options

Where Wildmatch(Media,'Programmatic','Facebook','Instagram')=0

or create a inline table and use where not exists

exclude:
Load ExcludeMedia Inline [
ExcludeMedia
Facebook
Programming
Instagram
];

dataTable:
Load *
From xxxxxxx
Where Not exists (ExcludeMedia,Media);

in chart you can filter out using set analysis
count({<Media-={'Facebook','Instagram'}>}SomeField)
Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.