Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronman10
Creator
Creator

How to show value and % in a stacked bar in qlik sense

Hi Guys,

I have created a stacked bar in qlik sense and want to see the values as well as % share for the different segments in the stack. How do I achieve this? Please advise.

Regards,

Rony

42 Replies
ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Zhandos,

This worked and I understood you perfectly. Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Rony

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Juraj,

I am still not able to get this. I understand that the formula is correct. However, it is not working right on my qlik sense. Is there any other way this can be achieved. Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Rony

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Juraj,

Why is this not working for me? Is there anything else that can be done? Please advice.

Regards,

Rony

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Juraj,

I just figured that the date function is not working right. The moment I remove date (year, month etc) and use any other dimension, its starts working fine. The percentages also come properly and total upto a 100%. Below is a screenshot.Untitled1.png Any suggestions as to why this issue with the dates could be happening?

Rony

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you post a screenshot of the data model? Maybe the date dimension is not associated correctly or something.

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Please see below. Untitled3.png

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

MonthYear is an additional excel I created where months, month no. quarter etc has been defined.

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Looking at the screenshot of the original (not working right) chart, this comes to my mind. What is your setting for contitnuous axis?

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Juraj,

I have not check the continuous scale.

Capture.JPG

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Juraj,

Please let me know if there is any alternative solution.

Rony