Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III

How to sort month in an order when displaying last 12 months of data in Qliksense Bar Chart

Hi Friends,

Could some one help me on this.  We have a requirement to show last 12 months of Price Data and I can able to get last 12 months of data by using following Expression

sum({1<[Fiscal Date]={'>=$(=MonthStart(Max([Fiscal Date]),-12))<=$(=MonthEnd(Max([Fiscal Date])))'}>}Price)

and Dimension as Month. Following output is generating

last_12_months.PNG

But when ever we select any particular month we can able to see last 12 months data but it's not in an sorted order. We are getting following result

last_12_months_issue.PNG

We need it see in an order. If we select Nov-2019 then it should follow a sequence like Nov-2019, Oct-2019, Sep-2019..... Dec-2018, Nov-2018.

Could some one can please help to create sample qvf  to resolve this issue.  you can find sample data in attachments

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

2 Replies
Saryk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Check the graph's sorting tab in edit mode, you should have date in the first position and ordered.

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Saryk,

Thank you so  much for responding on the post.

I am using Max(Date) in Graph Sort option and it's working fine until we doesn't made any selections but  when we making any selections then sorting order is missing. It not displaying an sorted order

Thanks and Regards,

Satya