Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

If Statement Help - Qlik Sense

Good Morning,

I am currently building what I am calling an "Account Health Index" that will measure many different data points across my organization that will ultimately create a Health Score.

What I am trying to accomplish is I want to assign a specific score or grade those various different data points this score then would be used as a combined total.

Here is what I have so far...

The following formula creates a profitability value of my accounts that we deliver shipments to, what I am trying to achieve is to ad a grade based on the total of the formula below. For Example,

(Count({$<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}>} INVOICE)*65.00 -(Sum(SAGMDOL))) > 5000 = 10 Points

(Count({$<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}>} INVOICE)*65.00 -(Sum(SAGMDOL))) > 2000 = 5 Points

(Count({$<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}>} INVOICE)*65.00 -(Sum(SAGMDOL))) > 0 = 0 Points

(Count({$<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}>} INVOICE)*65.00 -(Sum(SAGMDOL))) > -2000 = -5 Points

(Count({$<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}>} INVOICE)*65.00 -(Sum(SAGMDOL))) > 5000 = -10 Points

As always thank you all for your assistance, without the assistance of the community I would never have gotten as far as I have in build a solution for our orgnaization

Barry

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

When I tried that it did, but got it resolved.

thank you for your help