Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marypapadopoulou
Contributor II
Contributor II

Import a pivot table in a Web-App (Intranet)

Hi,

I know that you can export a visualization or an app on a Web page. The following statement is taken from Qlik  Help 'Embedding a visualization or a sheet in a web page'.

The embedded object will be subject to the same access rules as the original object and app. This means that anyone who wants to view the embedded object must have:

• Access to Qlik Sense.
  • Access to the app. If the app is unpublished (in My work), you are the only one with access.
  • Access to the sheet. If the sheet is unpublished (in My sheets) in a published app, you are the only one with access.
  • Access to any bookmark used for selection. Private bookmarks will be applied for you, but not for anyone else.
  • Same access to the data used in the selection as you, if section access is used to restrict data access.

Can someone that has no access to Qlik Sense or the right privileges view and interact in those  visualizations?

Thank you in advance,

Mary 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@marypapadopoulou 

You can have anonymous user allowed to your environment and use security rules to block their access to resources they should not be able to see.
With this you can embed your app and/or objects in a Web page.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@marypapadopoulou 

You can have anonymous user allowed to your environment and use security rules to block their access to resources they should not be able to see.
With this you can embed your app and/or objects in a Web page.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.