Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II

Installation of Qlik Sense Enterprise

Hello Everybody,

I'm new with Qlik Sense. I have to install Qlik Sense Enterprise, I have a software using port 80, it is a problem for the installation ? Because I have a message saying "Port 80 is already used". I want install Qlik on a Windows Server 2012 R2. 

Matthias

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

By default, only HTTPS communication into Qlik Sense Enterprise is enabled. So, you should run into no issues out of the box. If you wanted to enable HTTP communication after installation, then yes, you cannot have the other application and Qlik Sense bind to port 80 for HTTP. You'd need to change the port in one of the applications and access the site using that non-default port.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

By default, only HTTPS communication into Qlik Sense Enterprise is enabled. So, you should run into no issues out of the box. If you wanted to enable HTTP communication after installation, then yes, you cannot have the other application and Qlik Sense bind to port 80 for HTTP. You'd need to change the port in one of the applications and access the site using that non-default port.