Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LoreleiW
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Is there way to filter a table with a default value, plus whatever the user selects on a Bar chart?

I have a sheet that has a bar chart and a table. The bar chart displays the number of future vacancies by time period buckets. Then I have a table that I want to display the information about current vacancies and if a bar is selected then the table will display that information plus the default current vacancies information. I have a field called AllSort, that has a bucket date, for example, 2024-Summer, but if the position is a current vacancy then AllSort will equal Vacant instead of bucket date. The chart dimension for the bars is labeled CycleSort.

I have tried

If(WildMatch(AllSort, '*$(=GerFieldSelections(CycleSort, ', ', '\'',5))*'), AllSort) This works when I select one or more bars the and the table filter based on what was selected. However, I need to add the condition that AllSort = 'VACANT' in addition to what is selected on the bar chart. I just can't figure out how to keep the data in the table defaulted to VACANT and only display in addition to that VACANT data when one or more bars are selected. Is this even possible?

Labels (1)
0 Replies