Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upew
Contributor III
Contributor III

Kpi calculation issue

Hello everyone,

I have the next table in my dashboard (few rows from the full the table):

Id Product
1 1
1 2
1 3
2 2
2 3
3 1
3 2
4 2
4 3
5 2

I'm using a bar char to count the id for each product.

i want to create another kpi that will count only the ids that have all the products that i chose.

For example: 

When i chose product "1" and "2", i want that kpi to show 2 because there are only 2 ids (id 1 and id 3) that have both of the products.

any suggestion how can i write it?

Thanks alot!

Thanks alot! 

Labels (5)
4 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

as below

count({<ID={"=count(distinct Product)=getselectedcount(Product)"}>}Distinct ID)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
ichisdeno
Contributor
Contributor

I'm looking for a tool for a company that has about 100,000 non-employee (but paid) users, but likely less than 1% who would be creating the charts and such. The vast majority (70-80%) would need some basic info like KPIs and static charts, and most of the remaining would only need access to things like filters to narrow down their views when needed.

Not looking for anything too fancy, essentially just a way to easily analyze/present data from our massive databases. Plug and play vs going crazy with coding is preferred, but biggest of all is ensuring it isn't something that is priced per user (unless it is only charged for the stronger functionality).

Qlik is nice, but for us Sense is just way too expensive for what we are trying to do.

Most of the options from the big guys seem to have licensing that is not conducive to what I'm looking for. Wasn't sure if there were any other recommendations out there. Deployment doesn't matter too much (embedded on-prem, in the cloud, etc.), really just trying to get a feel for the various options available.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

try Qliksense SaaS

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Upew
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hey, trying my luck again 🙂

I'm using the next table:

customer

year month  
a 2022 1  
b 2022 1  
c 2022 2  
d 2022 2  
e 2023 2  
f 2023 2  

i'm using line chart with 2 dimension:  year and month.

I want to calculate the total customer on each month+year / total customer on each year.

My problem is when i filter for more then 1 kind of year, its doing a cumulative count and not counting each year separately.

any idea how can i fix the expression?

Thanks a lot! you are amazing! 🙂