Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harithadogiparthi505
Contributor III
Contributor III

Linking one table with other straight table.

Hi Everyone,

I have encountered a scenario in which we have Health plan, incident no as dimensions and cal_out_req as measure.

In first sheet I have created a straight table as below:

harithadogiparthi505_0-1669039959510.png

In second sheet we have straight table as below:

harithadogiparthi505_2-1669040104820.png

My question is if we click on first table first row of measure which is 4 then it needs to open second table related to that 4 count which is Plan A four rows.

How do we achieve these kind of detailed view in Qlik Sense?

Please provide me the solution which would be helpful in my work.

3 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

This seems to be a duplicate question. However the links below show how this can by joining the two tables.

1. Combining tables with Join and Keep

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/August2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/combine-tabl...

2. Concatenating tables in data manager - Qlik Sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQAZOYY_Cjg

harithadogiparthi505
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

There is only one table at script level. I was bothering about front end and images are for the front end straight tables. 

If we click on measure of first table which is in the first row 4 i.e for plan A then it should open second sheet and display only those 4 related records which is for plan A

RamanaKumarChintalapati
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @harithadogiparthi505 ,

Popping up relevant values whenever select the measure count 4 is not Possible with in table may be possible with creating a measure filter in Filter chart .Instead of that 

by using Show/Hide condition we can get mentioned Requirement.

Details are attached in below images, Please find those. 

Thanks!!!