Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMRSD
Contributor
Contributor

Loading tables once

Hello Qlik community,

I have an App that loads data from four different tables. Two of the tables, contain data for prior years and does not change and therefore I only need to load once. Is there a way to load those two tables only once but continues to update for the other two current year tables? It is a large amount of data so I really don't want it to continue to update every day.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SerhanKaraer
Creator III
Creator III

Hello,

You can store data of prior years into QVD files in a seperate QVD generator app and then in user app, you can concat QVD tables and current year tables. Qlik Sense can read millions of records from QVD files in a second. Thus, your total time will decrease in the overall process.

I hope it solves your problem. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SerhanKaraer
Creator III
Creator III

Hello,

You can store data of prior years into QVD files in a seperate QVD generator app and then in user app, you can concat QVD tables and current year tables. Qlik Sense can read millions of records from QVD files in a second. Thus, your total time will decrease in the overall process.

I hope it solves your problem.