Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW: Seamless Public Data Sharing with Qlik's New Anonymous Access Capability: TELL ME MORE!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djames12
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Long Table cuts of bottom in Enterprise Reporting in Qlik SaaS

I am creating a report using the Enterprise Reporting connector in Qlik Sense SaaS. However, when you have a long table that would go over one page, it cuts the bottom of the table. Is there any way this can go over 2 pages. Or will the functionality appear soon similar to how NPrinting works.

Attached is a report

3 Replies
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

Hi DJames12, I would suggest opening a case for this issue. 

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hey @djames12 

By any chance could you share a copy of your app so we can verify? From the attached PDF it looks to me the object is shown properly (actual size and what is visualized in the app), but it seems its expected to expand and export in multiple pages ?
I haven't been able to find information about whether or not is possible to export in multiple pages, but if you share an app we can test. 

For SAAS the Reporting tool would be Reporting with Application Automation:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Sense_QlikAutomation/Content/Sense_QlikAutomat...

Let us know if that helps. 

Kind Regards. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Frank_S
Support
Support

If you are referring to the Qlik Reporting connector, please note that data is not passed to the next page in a PDF for a specific table. 

Qlik Reporting exports entire Qlik Sense sheet as they more or less appear in the Qlik Sense hub.

For a full table report you may wish to investigate using Qlik Cloud service connector.

I am attaching a sample copy of the QVF and Export Automation.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!