Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fab93
Contributor II
Contributor II

Match between multiples columns in differents tables

Hi,

To my app I have multiples tables. One, "FAP", have the column "EAQS", the second, "GASR" with the column "Risque 1", the third "Match" with the match columns between "EAQS" and "Risque 1". I can't join this three tables because they are joined to other tables :

Fab93_0-1643041780682.png

I want connect this tables for use this two graphs together (when I select "Risque 1" in the left graph, the right graph show the match "EAQS")   :

Fab93_1-1643042133083.png

Do you have any idea how I can do this ? I think use set analysis but dont know how to start.

You can can find the waited result in "Good result.qvf" and the work apply ("Work.qvf") attached to this message.

Thank for your help !

4 Replies
Vinicius_121
Contributor II
Contributor II

You can use data load script to load your data, and rename Risque 1 TC on 'Match' table to match the colunm name 'GASR 1.Risque 1' on 'GASR' table, this will create the link you need.

See this article about data load script, it might help you.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/use-data-lo... 

Fab93
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Vinicius-121,

I cannot use this solution. I have to link the "FAP" and "GASR" table to the "Match" table, without breaking the links already present. If I create a direct link between these tables, it will create a cycle which is not a good practice does not work.

See: 

Fab93_0-1643097124355.png

Vinicius_121
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Fab93,

Do you need the link between the tables "GARS Detail" and "FAP Detail"? The table match wouldn't do the job of linking them?

Fab93
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Yes, I need the link between "GASR detail" and "FAP Detail".