Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikrant
Contributor II
Contributor II

Message from ReloadProvider: Reload failed in Engine. Check engine or script logs.

Hi All,

As I have installed the multi node Qlik sense setup version Qlik sense feb  2021 14.5.4, 
when i am executing the job I am getting the below error in the failed log , also my failed log not showing for downloading,
can anyone tell me , how to resolve this as I am new to Qlik sense I am unable to resolve this.

Host name: cellc-mrtm-exp2.qlik.cellc.com

2021-07-19 14:45:15 UTC
Max retries reached (0)
Changing task state from Started to FinishedFail
Message from ReloadProvider: Reload failed in Engine. Check engine or script logs.
Changing task state from Triggered to Started
Trying to start task. Sending task to slave scheduler cellc-mrtm-exp2.qlik.cellc.com
Changing task state to Triggered

Vikrant_0-1626713849004.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Vikrant  A valid script log needs to have been created in order for it to be available for download. The fact that it's greyed out means that the script log is not being generated. See the following link on how to resolve that problem. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Download-Script-log-button-is-greyed-out/ta-p/1710859

Once you are able to download the script log it should provide you with enough information on what is causing your reload to fail.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Vikrant  A valid script log needs to have been created in order for it to be available for download. The fact that it's greyed out means that the script log is not being generated. See the following link on how to resolve that problem. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Download-Script-log-button-is-greyed-out/ta-p/1710859

Once you are able to download the script log it should provide you with enough information on what is causing your reload to fail.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.