Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilearnhcd
Contributor
Contributor

My work is not being saved - lost it 3 times

Hi,

I'm editing my application on the cloud - trying to add new sheet on the existing app.  as what i have understood, if i work on the application directly from the cloud, the cloud automatically saves my progress as there is no save button available.

After clicking on the 'done' button, i closed my app.  But when i log back in, the sheet that i just created is gone.  i tried to login using another browser but the sheet is empty.  Deleted all cookies and cashed items, but still face the same error.

I created the sheet again but when i checked back in after a couple of days again the sheet is gone.

Here are screenshots below.

screenshot 01.pngscreenshot 02.png

24 Replies
ken4runner
Creator
Creator

@QlikUpdate was this ever fixed in the cloud? if so what was the bug id for the issue? many customers are still seeing similar issues  to this in the enterprise versions of Qlik, per several community posts.

cdemb
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Tarallo, there are users who start complaining about this phenomenon: they make changes to app objects and they are NOT permanent. The phenomenon is random; Have there been any updates?

Thanks,

Regards

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@cdemb Please raise an Qlik ticket and they will findout the exact answer for your question since it needs lot time to investigate.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Michael_Kornafel
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Is this problem has been resolved?
Our customer has a similar situation. 4 hours of editing user sheet in published app has been lost!

Corentin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

few years later and we are still facing this issue using Enterprise Edition. Has it been solved in the cloud at least ?

Is there, using Enterprise Edition, a way to minimize the chance to lost its new developped sheets ? 

Many thanks !

Kind regards,

Corentin