Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wcilliers
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Oracle Connection - QDT - Direct Access

Hi All,

I am trying to make a connection to an on-prem Oracle database. We configured the direct access gateway and it is running. However, when trying to setup the connection, we are getting the error as per below;

wcilliers_0-1676600167895.png

Status(StatusCode="Internal", Detail="SDK-8, Forbidden (QEM-PROXY-REQUEST-FAILED-1)")

Any Ideas?

It seems that even if I put 12345 into the hostname I get the same error, so its almost like it doesnt even get to authentication stage. Our hostname is an IP address.

Thanks,

Wynand

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_Z
Support
Support

Hi @wcilliers , as we discussed in the support case,  when you create a data connection (in the management console --> DataGateway, you need to attach the deployment to one Space. Please ensure the space Id attached to the DataGateway deployment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vicky_Z
Support
Support

Hi @wcilliers , as we discussed in the support case,  when you create a data connection (in the management console --> DataGateway, you need to attach the deployment to one Space. Please ensure the space Id attached to the DataGateway deployment.

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Are you able to telnet and ping it from your system. If not check for ports.
Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.