Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adlim91
Contributor
Contributor

P function - vice versa two fields

Hi all,

To link two unlinked table, I have to use p().

I am having problems when I set up filters, which are fields from Table 1 and Table 2. When I trigger a certain filter in Table 1 , qliksense should recognise the common field value, and filter the results in Table 2 based on the common field value. And vice versa for filters from Table 2. 

I am thinking of combining {< Table1Sales = P(Table2Sales) >} and {< Table2Sales = P(Table1Sales) >}, but how can i write this statement in my expression? Or anyone can suggest a better solution?

Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Reply
adlim91
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Another question following this up, let's say I have Table1FieldAFilter, Table1CommonField, Table2CommonField, and Table2FieldBFilter.

When I trigger Table1FieldAFilter, certain values in Table1CommonField are selected, and based on these value,  Table 2 is filtered  at Table2CommonField,  then Table2FieldBFilter should show the remaining available values, so that I can choose to filter for my desired results in other fields in Table 2.

this is really beyond my knowledge and I really appreciate someone who could help figure this out. 

Can't thank enough!