Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CagatayAksuner
Contributor
Contributor

Pertencage at Bar Graphics

Hi guys,

I have a bar graphic which show the comparison with the last year. I can see the decrease according to last year but I want to see how it was decreased in percentage also.

Could any one help ?

CagatayAksuner_0-1647357364302.png

Labels (3)
2 Replies
TBMitchell
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello CagatayAksuner,

I don't believe there is a way in base Qlik Sense to show the percentage difference between measures within a bar chart, if that is your main aim. However I have listed some alternatives you could consider below.

- I'm not sure which version of Qlik Sense you are using, but you can add a % measure into the custom tooltip  for this chart. I think it was added in an update a year or so ago.

- I found this option on the forums (https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Show-two-values-in-bar-chart-in-Qlik-Sense/td-p/1320...)

- You can always create a separate KPI that contains a % difference measure (assuming your bar chart will only have one month selected at a time). 

Tom

CagatayAksuner
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi TBMitchell,

I told my manager that we could see the % in KPI or pivot table but he wanted to know if it was possible or not. Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge, i will read immediately. I'm glad, thank you