Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hidehuman
Contributor II
Contributor II

Possible to use Advanced Analytics Toolbox on Qlik Cloud?

I am using Qlik Cloud. I needed the said toolbox for ANOVA. Therefore I attempted to install and run the said program. However when I designated the dimensions and measures, it returned: "Error occurred when retrieving from R". Is this because I did not install SSE-R plugin? I tried to upload the plugin ("sse-r-plugin-1.2.1") to the extension but it returned "Archive contains a file that cannot be processed: sse-r-plugin-1.2.1/csharp/SSEtoRserve/App.config". Is there a solution to all of these?

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

There is no concept of Server Side Extensions in the cloud/SaaS tenants. SaaS tenants support a variety of AI/ML concepts now directly as connections. Where the connection points to the endpoint desired. 

AnalyticsSources.png

The vendor named, and Qlik internal AutoML ones are obvious. The Advanced Analytics connector will point to any REST endpoint for whatever flavor of data science you may have implemented. But it does need to be hosted elsewhere.