Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwqsense
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Desktop error

When i tried to login to Qlik Sense desktop it show an error that said "Failed to open the selected hub", it works fine last week, may I know the solution for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sir_stone
Contributor III
Contributor III

I opened a case and was informed the issue is fixed which i can confirm.

Everything works again.

Here is the link with details i got from support:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates-Blog/Incident-Solved-Qlik-Sense-Desktop-Authentication... 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
PrashantSangle

which version?

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
PrashantSangle

check below article, might help you.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Failed-to-open-the-selected-hub-Cannot-authenticate-Qlik-Sen...

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
PanosR
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same problem, my  Subscription is: Qlik Sense Business - International.

When I try to connect to qlik sense desktop,  I receive the following error : "failed to open the selected hub"

The solution in the link below does not solve the problem

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Failed-to-open-the-selected-hub-Cannot-authenticate-Qlik-Sen...

Regards

PrashantSangle

I am not sure about SaaS edition. You can connect with support or your sales guy for this.

bwqsense
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Version 13.95.3, i already try the link you mention but i can't find any virtual proxies in Qlik Sense Management Console, any other solution?

PrashantSangle

can you share snip of proxy & virtual proxy tab??

PanosR
Contributor II
Contributor II

i can't find any virtual proxies in Qlik Sense Management Console, any other
solution?

bwqsense
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

here you go, there is no virtual proxies in  qlik sense management console

PanosR
Contributor II