Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik sense KPI fonts color condition

Hello Community,

I want to have my KPI fonts color conditioned, with the fonts color in blue when the number is higher than zero, and turn red when the results is below zero. having tried to build master measure with conditional color with limit in zero, but it doesn't work out changing the fonts color automatically. does anyone can help with this?? thanks!

17 Replies
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Tushar, it looks great, i have created an new folder like "C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\cl-kpi", and put your files inside the zip inside it. but how to import the extension on qlik sense server seems confused for me as following, where exactly is the import button to find in the action bar??
if integrated successfully, then i can automatically see additional color setting?? thank you

Select Extensions on the QMC start page or from the StartS drop-down menu to display the overview.
1.Click P Import in the action bar.
2.The Import extension file dialog opens. Select a zip file to import.
3.Remember to enter the password for the zip file if it is password protected.
4.Click Open in the file explorer window.
5.Click Import.
tush
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

For QlikSense Desktop version you need to paste that zip file in Documents/Qlik/Sense/Extension/templates

after that unzip that file in the location 

go to qliksense desktop version press F5, it will refresh the particular app.

Thanks

Tushar

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Tushar, i am exploring on this and will let you know the outcome. thanks by the way, what is the purpose of colorized bar setting under measure at right side? what is it for?
tush
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Actually i don't know the proper meaning for that but i think it would be the colour percentage value.

I am not getting that option as well..

Thanks

Tushar

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Tushar, it works now at least changing the font color automatically,
by the way, the current climber KPI version is 1.5.2, i saw the latest version is 1.6.0, how can i upgrade it? just download the one and replace the old one in folder of template?? thanks
tush
Creator II
Creator II

Yes, just download the updated version and paste it in the same path,

make sure that old version folder has to be removed

Thanks

Tushar

julietotsch
Contributor II
Contributor II

Okay, I have downloaded the extension.  I've used it successfully with a graph, but now, I'm trying to do with a KPI, but I'm not being given the same choices.  Doesn't this work with KPIs?

@tush wrote:

Hi,

I think you are looking for change in colour based on year over year sales, which can be achieved using Extension named "Climber KPI", you can use directly it by adding two measures which you want to compare or you can add formula in the Appearance/colour/text expression as:-

=If(Sum({<[Order Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(Max([Order Date])))"}>}Sales) > Sum({<[Order Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(Max([Order Date]))-1)"}>}Sales),Green(),Red()) 

Please find attached file for Climber KPI.

Thanks

Tushar

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

May you share your qvf file for a look? basically when you create the KPIs, it should easy to see in the selection to proceed. In Qliksense Feb.2019 version, I heard there was also new KPI feastures included.