Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turb_1893
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik sense Publisher

Hi everyone, 
I need to have some information about qlik sense publisher because I can't find any documentation.
And also I need to know if I can print report with this Qlik Sense Publisher. 
Thank you in advance for your time.

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

There's no such thing as Qlik Sense Publisher, so it stands to reason you can't find any information...

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Turb_1893 ,

I think there's some confusion here.

• Publisher is a component of QlikView Server, not Qlik Sense. It used to include an add-on to export reports to PDF, which for non-legacy customers was replaced by Qlik NPrinting.
  • Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows also requires Qlik NPrinting for reporting functionalities.
  • Qlik Sense Saas (Cloud offering) includes built-in reporting functionalities.
Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

There's no such thing as Qlik Sense Publisher, so it stands to reason you can't find any information...

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Turb_1893 ,

I think there's some confusion here.

• Publisher is a component of QlikView Server, not Qlik Sense. It used to include an add-on to export reports to PDF, which for non-legacy customers was replaced by Qlik NPrinting.
  • Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows also requires Qlik NPrinting for reporting functionalities.
  • Qlik Sense Saas (Cloud offering) includes built-in reporting functionalities.
Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Turb_1893
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank for the quick reply, 

I thought so but I was required to do a research at work. Thank you all!