Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bharathi09
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik to Power Bi logic replication

Hello All,

I have posted this question before, but haven't recieved correct response, I also tried but didn't exactly helped. I don't know this would be the right place to ask this question, but I am not so perfect in Qlik

I need below Qlik logic same in Power BI

count
(
DISTINCT
{
<
[Im Date]={">=$(=QuarterStart(max([Im Date]))) <=$(=date(max( [Im Date])))"},
FyQtr=,
Quarter=,
Year=,
[Type]={"Northern"},
[Category]={'INELIGIBLE'},
[En Number]=E({<[HM Flag]={'Y'},FyQtr=,Quarter=,Year=>}[En Number])

>
}

[En Number])

Could anyone please help....

Thanks!!!

Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Both data-models must have a very similar star-scheme to be able to transfer an expression-logic. Beside this is querying / referencing the selection state and deriving on it the possible and/or the excluded values quite hard in Power BI which makes such simple Qlik logic very complex.

Like hinted you should investigate the logic + syntax within the Power BI community - by dividing the task to the most granular level and testing them separately (ignoring + overwriting selections, querying the selection + getting the excluded values).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I suggest you to post the question in Power BI community. Better you explain about what the expression do in Qlik, so the respective community users will offer you.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marcus_sommer

Both data-models must have a very similar star-scheme to be able to transfer an expression-logic. Beside this is querying / referencing the selection state and deriving on it the possible and/or the excluded values quite hard in Power BI which makes such simple Qlik logic very complex.

Like hinted you should investigate the logic + syntax within the Power BI community - by dividing the task to the most granular level and testing them separately (ignoring + overwriting selections, querying the selection + getting the excluded values).