Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sony
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense Dashboard - taking much time to load

Hi!! 

I'm new to QlikSense. Recently, we migrated a dashboard from QlikView to QlikSense. When a particular selection is made on the dashboard, it is taking so much time for the data to get reflected according to selections. When a selection is made, its taking around 15 secs to refresh the dashboard data.

Can anyone please help me in knowing the cause and how to improve the dashboard performance.

I have used few Vizlib objects in my dashboard. Does these objects effect the dashboard performance. 

Please help me!!

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I recommend analyzing the app with QSDA Pro to get some focus on exactly what areas of the dashboard are slow. 

-Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You would probably need to optimize the expressions. Google for 'how', there would be many such documents and/or discussions regarding the same. And yes, vizlib too can be one of the reasons why it is very slow. You can start investigating on the same by replacing vizlib objects with qlik native objects. 

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I recommend analyzing the app with QSDA Pro to get some focus on exactly what areas of the dashboard are slow. 

-Rob