Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense Hub "Access Pass" issue

I am new to QlikSense, but not new to QlikView.  After not experiencing any past issues accessing an app in the Hub, now that I have inherited the oversight of QlikSense, I am unable to access any app due to the "Access Pass" issue.

I have just updated our LEF as we were just a couple of weeks to being expired.   We are on Qlik Sense Enterprise August 2023 Patch 5 - 14.139.10.  In QMC, under Users, I am listed as RootAdmin in the Admin Roles.

I have cleared my cache and logged out and back in, but that suggestion does not solve the problem, however, my login is automatic ( I don't have to enter anything to log in).

Any suggestions on where to go next would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Gui_Approbato
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,
"Access pass" means that there is no license assigned to your user.
In the QMC go to License management and allocate a license to your user.

Then try to open some app.

It should work.

regards

SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

After doing some research it looks like I am missing the "Professional access allocations" option in the right panel.  

SMC_DStanley_0-1718969470459.png

SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Reaching a bit of desperation here.  Can anyone assist me with why I am missing the "Professional access allocations" option in License management?

SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I failed to mention that while I don't have a complete grasp of this, we are using Qlik Sense QAP.