Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense Hub "Access Pass" issue

I am new to QlikSense, but not new to QlikView.  After not experiencing any past issues accessing an app in the Hub, now that I have inherited the oversight of QlikSense, I am unable to access any app due to the "Access Pass" issue.

I have just updated our LEF as we were just a couple of weeks to being expired.   We are on Qlik Sense Enterprise August 2023 Patch 5 - 14.139.10.  In QMC, under Users, I am listed as RootAdmin in the Admin Roles.

I have cleared my cache and logged out and back in, but that suggestion does not solve the problem, however, my login is automatic ( I don't have to enter anything to log in).

Any suggestions on where to go next would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Gui_Approbato
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,
"Access pass" means that there is no license assigned to your user.
In the QMC go to License management and allocate a license to your user.

Then try to open some app.

It should work.

regards

SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

After doing some research it looks like I am missing the "Professional access allocations" option in the right panel.  

SMC_DStanley_0-1718969470459.png

SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Reaching a bit of desperation here.  Can anyone assist me with why I am missing the "Professional access allocations" option in License management?

SMC_DStanley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I failed to mention that while I don't have a complete grasp of this, we are using Qlik Sense QAP.