Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SK28
Creator
Creator

Qliksense Huge Data Handling Options

Hi,

I need to create a presentation regarding Qliksense handling huge volume of data.

Like for example,  I knew few of them as shown below

Achiectecture tiers 1, 2, 3 & 4 --> information and where we can exactly use each of them..

Incremental load, to handle huge data set and some of the description of it.

ODAG - & it's description and it's limitations.

If there are any other such options for handling huge dataset, any power point or links or any of the other ways to handle huge dataset 

& the performance shouldn't be degraded 

Performance tuning links...! or ways to handle the datasets it would be helpful.

Security 

Can anyone please help me on this I need to prepare presentation or any inhand PPT or PDF's we have? 

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

If the dataset is really huge - in regard to the available hardware and/or to the intended views respectively to the complexity of the data-structure and/or to the usage (number of concurrent users and expected/accepted response times) - you will always need individual solutions especially to detect and to address the biggest bottleneck within the environment.

Just listing best practice approaches isn't very helpful without a deeper understanding what each means and when/where/why it should be how applied which IMO couldn't be adequate showed with a PPT but would be possible with a classical seeing-is-believing workshop from Qlik or a partner.