Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Score cards

Hi everyone...

I am working on dashboards and I am trying to create the score cards using qlik sense..so is it possible to create score cards using qlik sense.

11 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Alekhya - thanks for your question and welcome to the Qlik Sense Community.

I am aware of scorecards, but the term is commonly misinterpreted. Can you provide some more detail on what you are looking for? Perhaps provide some screenshots of the desired result?

(Standard scorecard - comes to mind - showing green, yellow, red dots etc.)

Qlik Sense - uses a number of visualization objects which can have conditional colors defined based off of variables and defined limits and they can either defined in the object's settings or within a "color by expression" parameter:

Here are a few samples:

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

I am trying to create this one in qlik sense any ideas how?

thanks in advance scorecard.PNG

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Use a cross tab table and conditional formatting on your values to get the look you have in your screenshot.

See attached.

miskin_m
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Noha

may be see this extrension on Qlik Branch :

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/56f33f1e4a4bce4cf138ba00

Not applicable
Author

Hi andy what exactly you mean because your picture shows a regular table can you explain more

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bruno

I did download it and I am still trying to figure out how to use it it won't show exactly what I want at the end but it is close enough though.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot that looks like what I want I will give it a try

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Sure.  looking at your example and breaking it down I was showing you the regular table with conditional colour formatting on the measure would handle 80% of your requirement as per your screen shot.

The title and subtitle sections would handle your header requirement and a separate filter box on your reporting dates would display your date filters.

Just as an aside I see 2 measures in your score card but I see nowhere explained what they are measuring which to someone that's never seen the report would be confusing.  I'd include some context into your title, subtitle or footnote.