Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talend45
Contributor III
Contributor III

Send filter table from a report by email without QlikNPrinting

Hi all,

I have a report with many graph. In this report, I created a table with many columns, they come from my database.

In this table I have a column "Service" with many values "Informatic" "Finances" "Education" "Travel" ...

Actually, every day, I choose a service in this table (for example "Informatic"), I export the results of the table and send it by email to the responsable of the informatic service.
I do the same for each service (I send the results to the responsable of each service).

Unfortunately, I have 50 services so it's very very long.

It's possible to do the same thing automatically ?

I have Qlik Sense Enterprise

Thanks you very much.

13 Replies
Talend45
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi all,

Finally, QlikNPriting is too expensive. Do you have another solution without QlikNPrinting ?

ShoNakajima
Employee
Employee

Well, NP is the one and only report distribution solution supported by Qlik. A work around could be to develop a third party extention or to leverage existing extensions that you can achieve your requirement with. However I can't tell these work around costs cheaper than using NP in your region.

Talend45
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @ShoNakajima ,

I contacted my partner to have the price of QlikNPrinting and it’s more expensive that my Qlik Sensé Licence Enterprise ... i just want to send email

ShoNakajima
Employee
Employee

To be clear, No email report feature in QS. No budget for NP or add lcs of QS. Then, the only thing I can suggest you to use extentions which might need developing & maintaining cost anyway. There seems no free option so that you might have to consider planning budget for any of these...

But I don't understand your circumstance, so please ask your partner...