Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardLee
Creator
Creator

Set Analysis doesn't roll the figures

I'm trying to use Set Analysis to create a rolling 12 months from a selected Date

sum({<[Master Date]={"$(=MonthEnd(Addmonths(Max([Master Date]),-1)))"}, [Data Type]={'Actual'}>} Value)

I dont seem to be able to get this to work.

all my dates are the End of the month and they need to only sum the 'Actual' items. But when I select a date the value is always Zero.

RichardLee_0-1676362569769.png

I'm beginning to this isn't possible or I am missing something.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RichardLee
Creator
Creator
Author

I figured it out with a little out of the box thinking.

I added a seperate data feed not linked to the main data to select a date with out filtering the main data.

SUM({<[NL.Month Name] = {'$(=AddMonths(Max([Date.Month Name]),-1))'}>}TransactionValue)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vikasmahajan

Can you try to add Date#() 

sum({<[Master Date]={"$(=MonthEnd(Addmonths(Max(Date#( [Master Date],' MMM YYYY')),-1)))"}, [Data Type]={'Actual'}>} Value)

HTW

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
RichardLee
Creator
Creator
Author

I figured it out with a little out of the box thinking.

I added a seperate data feed not linked to the main data to select a date with out filtering the main data.

SUM({<[NL.Month Name] = {'$(=AddMonths(Max([Date.Month Name]),-1))'}>}TransactionValue)