Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbfg
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show data by week number

Does anybody have any idea how I would be able to imitate this table in Qlik Sense?

Capture.JPG

I don't want to read the Excel file into Qlik, the data is available in our database but not in this format. Also, week numbers should auto-update, in the Excel file they are entered manually, not wanting to use the Excel file.

I'm not sure how I would get the revenue to be listed under the week number?

Can anybody help?

Thanks

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you share some sample data.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
dbfg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sample data would simply be from the following fields:

• Customer_name e.g. customer 1 etc...
  • Revenue e.g. £12 etc...
  • Week Date Commencing e.g. 12/08/2019 etc...
  • Week number e.g. 31

Whatever the data for those fields doesn't matter, because my problem is not knowing the means to create a table in the format as above based on what I have already?

Ignore the last two columns of the table, if I can know how to do the week on week revenue then I can easily add in the sum and the average.

Hope that sheds some light on it.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you give me some sample data with records, I would be able to give you almost same output as you require.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
dbfg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Is an Excel file ok?
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Yes that should be fine.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki