Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eclecticfish
Contributor
Contributor

Show only rows in a table based on field calculation

Hi im wondering if its possible to show only rows in a table based on the result of a table expression. I can't seem to find an answer and the good AI bots don't return any usefull answers so i turn to the good old community for answers.

I have a table which look like the picture posted below. The measures are calculated using set expressions and if statements. now i only want to show rows where diff last month is > 0 but I simply cant seems to find a usefull way.

ill post the expression for that field below, also if i add an if to the if (seems to bee abit heavy now for a simple action) it will just grey out the field but keep the row.

if(billing_date_shift < date(today()),Sum({<bill_month={'$(vPreviousMonth)'}>} bill_fee)- Sum({<bill_month={'$(vTwoMonthsAgo)'}>} bill_fee) ,Sum({<bill_month={'$(vCurrentMonth)'}>} bill_fee)- Sum({<bill_month={'$(vPreviousMonth)'}>} bill_fee))

b0ebc786040d4786bf6beb23087ee050.png

Labels (5)
1 Reply
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Try this 

=if(Sum({<bill_month={'$(vPreviousMonth)'}>} bill_fee)- Sum({<bill_month={'$(vTwoMonthsAgo)'}>} bill_fee) > 0, billing_date_shift)