Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richard3
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show the days of a week.

I need to bring the data of the amount of the days of a week, that is to say I have a date field and an amount field and with the week(Today()) function, I can bring the data of what week of the year we are, but now I need to generate the days of that week, as an example, if it is week 31 that shows 01/08/2022, 02/08/2022 and so on with the other days of the week.

Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Load Week(Today()) as Week, Date(WeekName(Today()) + RecNo() - 1) as Date

Autogenerate(7);

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lakshminarayanan_J

Hi @Richard3 ,

Could you please make it little more elaborate or kindly share the current output and expected output to proceed further .

Thanks  

Lakshminarayanan J
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button
Richard3
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

With the week function (Today()), I bring the current week in which we are, for example week 31, now of that week I want to bring the days of that week, that is: 01/08/2022, 02/08/2022, 03/08/2022 and so on.

luizcdepaula
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Richard,

In order to accomplish that you need to link the Week number to a calendar, using a date dimension from your table, like Week(Date) for example, where Date is an actual date from your table.

Then you can add the dates to your visualization and will only display the dates for that week.

You can also generate a full calendar and link it to your date dimension using the instructions on the link below:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Dev/Creating-A-Master-Calendar/td-p/341286 

I hope it helps,

Luiz

Or
MVP
MVP

Load Week(Today()) as Week, Date(WeekName(Today()) + RecNo() - 1) as Date

Autogenerate(7);