Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niha
Creator II
Creator II

Sorting in Qliksense in areas and barchart extension

Hi,

I want to sort in specific order. My Dimension is Country(has many countries) and measure 7 measures(calculated). I have to put out only these country. The First 4 countries and bigcountry and others are small countries. In set analysis I filtered Big@smallCountry =1 in all measures. 

If(wildMatch(Country,'Italy','France','Spain','United Kingdom','Egypt', 'Israel', 'Kuwait', 'Lebanon' ,'Qatar','Russian Federation','Saudi Arabia','Turkey','United Arab Emirates','Jordan'),1,0) as [Big&SmallCountry],

I want the sorting in the above mention country order.  First Big country and then small country.Now I get like below.

Thanks,

NihaUntitled3.png

3 Replies
andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

In your set analysis you filtered to Big&SmallCountry=1 and it's only showing your countries that have a 1 value from your If() statement. If all your measures yield zero for small countries then they aren't going to show up in your bar chart.
niha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks. Yes that's fine when I have zero values, it shows zero . My requirement is I want the order of countries like 

Italy','France','Spain','United Kingdom','Egypt', 'Israel', 'Kuwait', 'Lebanon' ,'Qatar','Russian Federation','Saudi Arabia','Turkey','United Arab Emirates','Jordan'

The Chart shows some other kind of sorting. I need custom sorting like above 

Thanks,

Niha

niha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello,

I found answers. In sorting , Expression , one has to give Match(countries in order you want.)

Thanks.