Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HereWeGoAgain
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sorting options op Line Graph

Good Day

i'm having trouble sorting my data on line graph, i cannot drag and drop:

i would like to put my Fiscal Year on top as our Fiscal year start in July:

HereWeGoAgain_0-1646143377785.pngHereWeGoAgain_1-1646143446429.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

If I got your request right the behavior of the Line chart is working as expected (meaning that is correct that you cannot drag and drop in that situation). What you can do to sort the Months starting from "July" is to go to the "Sorting" tab, select "MonthName", "Sort by Expression" and set the following expression: =match(YourMonthField,'Jul','Aug','Sep','Oct','Nov','Dec','Jan','Feb','Mar','Apr','May','Jun')

In any case, I would strongly suggest setting this kind of thing directly in the data load editor within your master calendar script 😊
😊😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

If I got your request right the behavior of the Line chart is working as expected (meaning that is correct that you cannot drag and drop in that situation). What you can do to sort the Months starting from "July" is to go to the "Sorting" tab, select "MonthName", "Sort by Expression" and set the following expression: =match(YourMonthField,'Jul','Aug','Sep','Oct','Nov','Dec','Jan','Feb','Mar','Apr','May','Jun')

In any case, I would strongly suggest setting this kind of thing directly in the data load editor within your master calendar script 😊
😊😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.