Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n_chebanid
Contributor II
Contributor II

Update Qlik Sense Domaine DB

Hello,

I contacted you regarding our Qlik Sense access. We would like to review update our data on qlik, currently we are not sure if our statistics are correct.

Currently, we are no longer able to load the data from the source (Odoo), the attached message is displayed after each attempt.

First, we want to solve this problem and urgently, then benefit from a training that will allow us to better use Qlik.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Sebastian_Linser

hello @n_chebanid  you need to reach out to your DB admin to get the setup of the DB and the tables you need to query. As the tables you used in the load script have either a permission issue or are non existent.

best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂

View solution in original post

Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi @n_chebanid,

It necessary that you open a case with Qlik Support to have a remote session. Could you, please proceed?

Kindly add a clear description of the problem and of the steps you have done for troubleshooting the issue.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

Hello @n_chebanid ,

this message says that in the load of Plantation Serre from the table "public"."plantation_serre" the field id you  selected with the loadscript is not part of the Table any more.

to verify you could use pgadmin and connect directly to wards the DB, or you try to select the data one more time with the wizard checking if maybe the column name has changed in the DB.

best regards

Sebastian

n_chebanid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

n_chebanid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Can we organize a meeting via teams so that you can help me in this verification.

Thank you.

n_chebanid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Can we arrange a meeting via teams so that you can help me with this check.

Sebastian_Linser

hello @n_chebanid  you need to reach out to your DB admin to get the setup of the DB and the tables you need to query. As the tables you used in the load script have either a permission issue or are non existent.

best regards

Sebastian

n_chebanid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,
We have recovered the data base access. Can we organize a team meeting tomorrow.

thanks.

Alexis_Touet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello,

I have sent you a meeting invite so we can check it together

Best regards

Please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct, as it will help other members to find solutions more easily 😉
n_chebanid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Cher Monsieur,

Peut on prévoir une réunion aujourd'hui à 17h.

Merci.

n_chebanid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Bonsoir Alexis,

Je reviens vers vous une autre fois afin de solliciter votre accompagnement afin de résoudre un beug sur des tables. Pouvez vous me faire un retour demain matin concernant vos disponibilités.

Merci;