Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aguitatierra
Contributor II
Contributor II

Using pivot table groups in set analysis

I have a pivot table showing the reservations made through various providers for different months/years. Now, I would like to further filter this data based on the date when the sale was made. I want to show sales made until the current day of each year. For instance, if I'm filtering November 2022-2023 and today is 20/9/2023, I want:

• column 2022 to show the reservations for November 2022 with the condition SalesDate <= 20/9/2022
  • column 2023 tow show the reservations for November 2023 meeting SalesDate <= 20/9/2023

aguitatierra_0-1695214281004.png

Until now this is my code, but I can't make it work properly.

count({$<SalesDate = {"<=$(=MakeDate($(=Year), Num(Month(Today())), Day(Today())))"}>} Paxes)

Many thanks!!
Labels (4)
2 Replies
L_Hop
Creator
Creator

Hi  Aguitatierra ,

you may add some date ranges to set analysis.

For 2022; count({$<SalesDate = {"<=$(=today())>=$(=YearStart(today()))"}>}Paxes )

For 2023; count({$<SalesDate = {"<=$(=AddMonths(today(),-12))>=$(=YearStart(AddMonths(today(),-12)))"}>}Paxes)

regards

aguitatierra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi L_Hop,

Thanks for your reply! The idea is that the results come from just one formula (there isn't a formula for 2021 and another for 2022. I actually have many more years). The pivot table splits the data by year.