Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLB
Contributor II
Contributor II

Utilisation du total d'une colonne dans un KPI

Bonjour, 

Je souhaite créer un KPI à partir du total d'une colonnes d'un tableau, dont les champs sont calculés.

Lorsque je reprends simplement la formule de ma colonne dans le KPI , et que la "Fonction des totaux" est sur "Auto" , j'ai bien la même valeur dans la cellule "Totaux" du champ et dans le KPI. 

Sauf que le résultat que j'attends est la sommes des cellules actives

JLB_0-1659016655884.png

A partir de là, je ne trouve pas quoi rajouter à la formule du KPI...

Merci par avance pour votre aide,

JLB

Hello 

I want to create a KPI from the total of one column in a simple table, where the fields are calculated.

When I just copy/paste the formula of my column in the KPI, and the "Totals function" is on "Auto", I have the same value in the "Totals" cell of the field and in the KPI. 

Except that the result I expect is the sum of the active cells.

From there, I can't find what to add to the KPI formula...

Thank you in advance for your help,

JLB

Labels (4)
2 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Could you maybe give us the app so we can see what you are doing? This helps a lot!

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
JLB
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Jordy, 

Thanks for your answer. I'm working on Qlik Sens but I don't know how to share my app with you. 

I'll try to explain differently :

The total I have in the column below (891,282.91 €) is the total with the parameter "Auto" selected for the Function of Total :

JLB_0-1661265521597.png   

JLB_1-1661265838048.png

But to obtain the correct Total I need to create my KPI, I have to select the parameter "Sum", and I obtain  826,549.93 € : 

JLB_2-1661265887592.png  

JLB_3-1661265913921.png

So my question is, what do I have to add in the formula of my KPI to obtain the Sum of my column, and not the "Auto Value" : 

JLB_4-1661266147113.png

Thank you,

JLB