Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Where can we find Archived Content

Hi @Sue_Macaluso@Melissa_Potvin and  @Jamie_Gregory ,

I was trying to refer back to an older document but these appear to have been archived

There was so much of great content /Tip & Tricks , any chance we can have them back?

Capture.PNG

Thanks

Vineeth

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @vinieme12 

If you know the title and subject of the content that was archived (so, what issue you are attempting to resolve), you can search in our KB or globally in the community to see if similar content still exists. 

You can also direct message me with the title and I can see if I can locate what you are looking for.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@vinieme12

If you go to support on the top of the community page, and look in the Knowledge section, you can select the type of content you wan to look at.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III
Author

this one for example, I cannot find it 

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-17878

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @vinieme12 

If you know the title and subject of the content that was archived (so, what issue you are attempting to resolve), you can search in our KB or globally in the community to see if similar content still exists. 

You can also direct message me with the title and I can see if I can locate what you are looking for.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂