Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fontenot_scott
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Data Load Editor fetching 100 lines and no more?

Hi guys,

Previously, I had loaded 4 qvd files successfully. Now, 3 of my 4 qvd files are only fetching 100 lines when I load data.

The sequence was: Load 4 qvd files. Then update 1 of the qvd files to insert additional fields. Update the LOAD statement for the updated qvd in the Data Load Editor, hit Load Data.

The updated qvd file loads all the rows but the other 3 qvd files stopped at 100 lines. I do run the debugger and use the Limited load of 100 option. 

Why does QlikSense do this and what step(s) do I need to do to prevent this a recurrence?

2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

"I do run the debugger and use the Limited load of 100 option"

Your statement seems to indicate that you are indeed limiting the load to 100 rows by choice.  Am I misunderstanding?

-Rob

fontenot_scott
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I'm not intending to limit the load. I did stop the debugger BEFORE I click on Load Data. Perhaps I'm missing a step between debugging and Loading Data? It seems evident that I never did stop the debugger? Other than clicking the dugger button on/off, is there another way to stop it?

Anyway, I was able to finally get all my qvds fully loaded by starting again from step 1. I reconnected to my database, downloaded the data into qvds, then added the qvd to my app, and loaded the data.