Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
murti
Contributor II
Contributor II

date duplicated at bar charts

Hello, 

I tried to count the leads which created at the last 30 days all the lead id s have a date which refers the creation of leads. To make it more accurate

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 16.07.07.png

I created the master calendar and I connected it with my table by created_at however as the output I get multiple copies of each date from the last 30days or earlier it doesnt matter. How am i gonna resolve the problem? AS THE LENGTH OF THE BARS I USED THIS : =Count({<created_at = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today()-30, 'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} lead_id)

for the dimension I used only created_at field Help is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Your date field in fact table i assume is created_at and it still has timestamp in it, so when loading fact table you also need to do 

Date(floor(your date)) as created_at

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Your date field in fact table i assume is created_at and it still has timestamp in it, so when loading fact table you also need to do 

Date(floor(your date)) as created_at

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.