Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
murti
Contributor II
Contributor II

date duplicated at bar charts

Hello, 

I tried to count the leads which created at the last 30 days all the lead id s have a date which refers the creation of leads. To make it more accurate

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 16.07.07.png

I created the master calendar and I connected it with my table by created_at however as the output I get multiple copies of each date from the last 30days or earlier it doesnt matter. How am i gonna resolve the problem? AS THE LENGTH OF THE BARS I USED THIS : =Count({<created_at = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today()-30, 'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} lead_id)

for the dimension I used only created_at field Help is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Your date field in fact table i assume is created_at and it still has timestamp in it, so when loading fact table you also need to do 

Date(floor(your date)) as created_at

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Your date field in fact table i assume is created_at and it still has timestamp in it, so when loading fact table you also need to do 

Date(floor(your date)) as created_at

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.