Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

display rows with max date only for details

Hi,

This might seem a common problem and many times answered but i am stuck and would appreciate any help.

I need to load all rows from the database into the Qlik sense app.

There are multiple dimensions and i have a list chart in the last page of the dashboard.

This list should include all dimensions and the measure value of the last updated record (max Approval_Date)for each ID only,

I created a new measure using:

Sum(If(Aggr(NODISTINCT Max(APPROVAL_DATE), ID) = APPROVAL_DATE, [USD]))

I have included this in the list, and added all the other dimensions as well.

But as my output i now have the following:

ID   Name     Start_Date     Approval Date    Status             Approver     USD

1     ABC      10/11/2016      10/12/2016       Approved         Tom               0

1     ABC       10/11/2016      10/25/2016      Approved          Tom             0

1     ABC      10/11/2016       10/26/2016      Approved           Bill             2500

2     XYZ       12/11/2016       12/25/2016       Rejected         Sheila           0

2     XYZ        12/11/2016      1/25/2017        In progress      Josh             5000

How can i remove the 0 rows to get my esired result.

Thanks,

Ananya

3 Replies
antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Dimension ID,Name,etc.

Expression : FirstSortedValue(USD,-[Approval Date])

Regards,

Antonio

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hey in this case the zeroes are getting replaced with the sum.

So i am still getting multiple rows as some dimension information is different (like Approver Name, Approval Date..etc).