Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lolasamsung
Contributor
Contributor

make new table with already Loaded data

Hi,

I have loaded several Excel files into my Qlik Script. 

Now I want to create a new Table within Qlik that has some data from the loaded files and generates some additional fields.

To generate the new Data I want to use this solution: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/List-of-dates-between-two-dates/td-p/72525 but I don't want to use inline data but data I already have. 

I tried it like this:

table:
LOAD  Startdatum, Enddatum, column1, column2, Date(Startdatum+IterNo()-1) as Date
While Startdatum + IterNo()-1 <=Enddatum;
LOAD 
Startdatum, Enddatum, column1, column2
;

But I get the error: Field 'Startdatum' not found

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

Make sure, startdatum field is available in ur data model and also, in ur script, not able to see the table name itself. 

Try like below

table:
LOAD  Startdatum, Enddatum, column1, column2, Date(Startdatum+IterNo()-1) as Date

resident urloadedtablename

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Make sure, startdatum field is available in ur data model and also, in ur script, not able to see the table name itself. 

Try like below

table:

resident urloadedtablename

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
lolasamsung
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you very much, the resident part was the solution I was looking for